Internasia offers complete packages for students wishing to do an internship in Shanghai.
They wanted several updates and feature additions to improve the flexibility of their website. In a second step we conducted an audit of their website to enhance their referencing in the search engines, increase traffic and get more contacts of potential clients.
We proceeded to a SEO strategy in three steps:
1) Agree the list of keywords
We suggested to Internasia a list of keywords based from tools determining the subject of their website and provided keyword suggestions along with keyword traffic estimates.
2) Code optimization and Google tools
One page with the sitemap and a breadcrumb were built on the website. The sitemap was sent to google webmaster in order to get all the pages in the index of the search engine. Url friendly renamed, each page is optimized with their related keywords :
- Tag title (title of the windows)
- Tag keywords and description (tags for the search engines)
- Name of the image files and “alt” tag of each image (description of the image)
3) Start an inbound link building campaign
We contacted suitable sites and arrange with them to put links into their website. We used above different methods including directory submission, bookmarking, blogs, and other cutting edge techniques.