Content Management System the way it was meant to be.
CMS Made Simple (CMSMS) is a free open source (GPL) content management system (CMS) to provide developers, programmers and site owners a web-based development and administration area.
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Integrated and online help
- Modular and extensible
- Easy user and group management
- Group-based permission system
- Full template support, for unlimited looks without changing a line of content
- Easy wizard based install and upgrade procedures
- Minimal server requirements
- Admin panel with multiple language support
- Content hierarchy with unlimited depth and size
- Integrated file manager w/ upload capabilities
- Integrated audit log
- Friendly support in forums and irc
- Small footprint
CMS Made Simple itself is designed as a base package that does not impose unnecessary modules and functionality on the user. It requires that site owners add modules and tags appropriate to the site. A small number of core modules are included with the default installation, notably a news manager, search function, and WYSIWYG editor (TinyMCE).
- Picture Album
- User Management
- Google Sitemap
- You can find all available add-ons on the forge
The internal template and stylesheet system allows for painless Theme creation. (Watch a video illustrating the process).
Downloadable themes are currently available in a themes repository.
To learn more, you can take a look at the CMSMS documentation.